Wednesday 18 May 2011

Rother Valley Riding Club - Easter Dressage Monday 25 April 2011

I went to Bedgebury on Easter Monday with Tango, Bobby and Corby. I also rode 2 tests with Beau, Marilyn Warwick's horse, who I normally school around once a week.

I enjoy going to Bedgebury, it's great to have such a good venue nearby, I'm looking forward to seeing the Cross Country course completed too.

Another well run event by my riding club, Rother Valley, they hold lots of events through the year and are always popular.

I had another great day with wins or placings in each of the classes I entered.

Prelim 18 - 1st Beau - 72.50%
Novice 27 - 5th Beau - 63.57%
Novice 24 - 2nd Tango - 66.92%
Novice 24 - 4th Bobby - 57.30%
Elementary 40 - 1st Corby - 69.35%

Beau went really well and I was very pleased with him, he hasn't done a Novice test before so his 5th was really good.

Tango was well behaved, I originally was going to bring Holly to do the Elementary test but she was in season so thought with Tango on the box too it was better to take Corbster!

Bobby's mark doesn't quite show how well he can do, he managed 57% despite me going wrong in the test and he got distracted at one point by a ditch the other side of the indoor school! But the rest of the test was good and he got some nice comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment