Wednesday 20 July 2011

Prolite Event Boots


Tango in his Prolite Boots!!

I bit overdue but as promised here's my review on the great set of Prolite Event boots from Dragonfly Saddlery.

I tested these out at Eridge on Tango and have been using them on all of the horses since. I've had Prolite boots before and they really do last well.

What I love about the recent set I got from Dragonfly is how light they are and how great the velcro is. They stay in place really well and are in exactly the same place you put them on once you've finished a XC round which is just what you need and there is also no need for tape over the velcro as I find it really strong.

They are also great through water as they don't get heavy and filled with water like some boots do. They also look smart too and offer great protection. I honestly can't fault them!

If you're looking to upgrade or replace I definitely recommend!!

http://www.dragonflysaddlery.co.uk/addtocart.asp?categoryid=11&subcatid=211&hr=h&categoryname=Boots&subcatname=X%2DCountry+Boots&itemid=351


No comments:

Post a Comment