Wednesday 27 February 2013

Mountain Horse Supreme High Rider & Stretch & Flex Boots


As mentioned in my earlier post I have a reem(!) pair of competition boots.



The Mountain Horse Supreme High Rider boots.

I've tested them out for nearly a couple of months and they have been great.  Placed in every dressage test so they've brought me good luck!

They really are so comfortable and fit like a glove.  I really can honestly say they are the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.  

I'm trying very hard to keep these boots for competition and best but it's so tempting to wear them everyday on the yard because there are way too comfy!

I haven't really had to do much to keep them clean and they still look really smart (which is good for me as tack and boot cleaning not my thing!).

I qualified with members of my Riding Club for the Dressage Championships at Hartpury in March and   I'll look forward to wearing them there.

Whilst at the Summer Dressage Champs last year Corby won a pair of Flex & Stretch boots by Equilibrium.  I picked up another pair at Dragonfly in January so here's hoping we get placed again so we can both look smart in the mounted prize giving!


No comments:

Post a Comment