Monday 21 October 2013

Munstead - 22 September 2013




I had my dressage at 11.00 am on Holly so didn't need to leave until 7.45 am which was nice and not quite such an early start!

After I had done my dressage on Ollie (he had a 32 dressage) at midday we had a few hours to spare before I showjumped, so we walked the course and saw two rider falls! The course was causing a few problems especially at fence 15 a roll top with a ditch underneath. This was the fence I thought Ollie might have a look at!

I showjumped Ollie first and he did a super clear. XC we went clear taking one longer route at the water, instead of jumping the step down in water (where we have fallen twice didn't fancy a third time getting wet!) he jumped number 15 perfect with big encouragement from me!!

Holly was a star and went double clear and winning her section with a dressage of 25, Ollie came 2nd in his section so it was a good day. Thanks to my groom Kirsty for making them look pretty!!


Ollie on the XC jumping the roll top!

No comments:

Post a Comment