Friday 4 May 2012

Munstead - March 2012

I took both Corby (Cullawn My Way) and Ollie (Cullawn Warrior) to Munstead.  It was Ollie's second event and first BE100.  He did really well and got a 28 dressage had a very unusual 4 faults SJ as he's a very careful jumper he finished up 9th in his section.

Corby was consistent as usual and finished on his 27 dressage.  There were some other good tests and he ended up 4th.

I tested out my new hat silk from Dragonfly Saddlery (I lost the last one in bad weather at Brightling last year!).  It is a lycra material compared to the old silk like material I had for the last one and hopefully with it being stretchy it appears to grip the hat better!  My colours are quite distinctive and I often get people coming to say hello at events because the recognise the colours!

I also now have a Point Two jacket.  Dad caved in and bought me one, I haven't jumped off setting off the canisters yet!  I've seen many things about them and I think it's well worth wearing.  I have lots to ride and even a small fall could cause injuries so anything that helps is worth a go!



Ollie (Cullawn Warrior) after XC with new XC Purple Charles Owen Hat and hat silk from Dragonfly Saddlery.  Also Prolite boots still fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment