Friday 4 May 2012

South of England Horse Trials - 14 April 2012

I took Corby and Ollie to SOE both in the BE100.  A great day with Corby coming 2nd finishing on his dressage score of 29.5 and Ollie 3rd on his dressage of 31.

I'm really pleased with both of them. Ollie is doing really well it was only his second BE100 event and I thought the XC at SOE might be a little testing for him as XC is his weakest phase.  This is only because he hasn't done much XC. I've taken him hunting over the winter and he is jumping well.  He's Mum's horse and she's had him for a long time he's now 12 but Mum mostly did SJ and dressage with him.  He did one BE90 or intro as it was then when he was 5 but didn't get round the XC.  He is definitely bold enough now for the XC and I'm really hoping he goes a long way hoping to Intermediate at least.  We'll see how the season goes!  He is entered into the Eventers Challenge at Golden Cross at the weekend, he is a great jumper!

Ollie my new eventer - I've nicked him off of Mum!


Corbster!

No comments:

Post a Comment