Monday 3 September 2012

Chilham Park - 4/5 August 2012


My next event was Chilham Park where I took Ollie in the Novice, Juno in the 4YO and Tango in the BE90.

Tanog had a good day and came 3rd with 29.5 dressage, 1 down and clear XC.

Juno had a 35 dressage, 1 down SJ which is pretty good for her and then off to the XC which is her weakest phase - started off flying around and she was taking me to all the fences then came to a ditch palisade which I knew she would look at (and she did!) she's not keen on ditches.  She had a stop there then came round the second time and went to go but then decided in the end she wouldn't and I fell off - inflated air jacket!

Ollie was the next day on the Sunday.  It was his first Novice run as Brightling was cancelled.  He had a 34 dressage, fab clear round SJ and started the XC brilliantly jumped everything foot perfect until the water.....






Photos - Spidge Photography


As you can see he stumbled on landing and we both went down so near the end!  I was really disappointed as he was going so well.  It was a pretty bad fall but we were both very lucky and just a bit stiff!

No comments:

Post a Comment