Monday 3 September 2012

Firle - 25/26 August 2012


Firle wasn't the best weekend!!

First was Juno in the 4YO class she did her best dressage to date with 25.5 the best in her section. Two down SJ which was unlucky because I felt she jumped the best round.
XC we got eliminated for three stops. 

Tango did the BE90, he had a super dressage too 24 one down and xc he had a cheeky run out which was really annoying because he would have been 2nd! 

I did the CIC* with Lady and her dressage was on the Saturday she scored a 53.1 which I was pleased with. The SJ is not her best phase we had 3 down. Cross Country is her best phase and we went clear with a few time penalties which she normally wouldn't have but I do need to get her fitter, she's had limited runs this season! 



Lady before CIC* dressage


Ollie was in the IN - I thought I would enter him into this because he does the SJ so well and he needed something more challenging! His dressage was 32 which I was really pleased with as I was practising my sitting trot for weeks!! His trot is so uncomfortable to sit to! He had a fab clear SJ and found it easy. In the XC we got eliminated at the ditch - well he wouldn't go near it! It was an inviting ditch going into a  rack with a waterfall running though the ditch - far too scary for Ollie so I walked home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment