Saturday 6 October 2012

Pulborough - 5 October 2012



It wasn't such an early start yesterday which was nice!  We didn't leave the yard until 9.30 am. 

We set off with the three boys,  Ollie, Corby and Tango Man! 

Ollie was entered for IN but I decided to swap to BE100 after SoE to hopefully have a good run before the end of the season.

This turned out to be great with Ollie winning his BE100 section with a 31 dressage and a double clear.  He's definitely more of a SJ and a good BE100 horse, not quite there with the courage for Novice! 

I can always relay on the Corbster to get placed (when he's not it's pilot error - missing a jump etc!!).  He was 3rd with a double clear - third time running we've come 3rd just shows how consistent he is! 

Tango was a bad pony!!! He didn't like the look of number 2 in the SJ and ended up dropping a shoulder and letting me jump the jump clear!  Unfortunately we were then eliminated as the SJ wasn't in the ring he went out so couldn't remount.  Shame we didn't have a chance to complete the SJ and go round the XC course.

So it's the end of the season for my neddies! Just one more event for me (today!) at Twelesdown with the lovely coloured mare I have on livery, Esther "Poppinghole Patchwork".  I'll let you know how I get on later!


No comments:

Post a Comment