Saturday 6 October 2012

Twesledown (UA) - 6 October 2012



Another nice late start! Our dressage wasn't until 14.22 so we didn't have to leave the yard until 10.30 am. 

Before I left I had to sort the lorry out  and clean the tack from the outing yesterday at Pulborough - everything was wet through! 

I forgot to take my jodhpurs out the night before to clean them so I ended up wearing an old pair with no zip (hopefully no one was looking down there)! 

This was Esther's (Poppinghole Patchwork) last event before she goes back home to her owners for a holiday.

I thought she did a lovely test but ended up scoring 34. She had an annoying one down and went clear XC putting us in 6th place, this was her first placing so was really pleased finishing on a good note. 

She has been a joy to bring on and will miss riding her when she's gone.

So that's my last event of the season, I will be out hunting and show jumping in the winter and will keep you all updated!







No comments:

Post a Comment