Friday 5 April 2013

Charles Owen - AYR8


Just before the BRC Championships I took a trip to Dragonfly and picked up some some luxuries!

My favourite being the Charles Owen AYR8 hat with the red and white piping (ready for my Team GB call up!!!)

I'd liked and been after the hat for a while, probably the most famous wearer is Charlotte Dujardin.  I was hoping that the hat would send vibes down to Corby and he would perform like Valegro!



I've always wanted a showjumping hat too - this hat is perfect because I can use it for both.  I'm a fan of the Charles Owen hats, I've the lovely special limited edition purple skull cap which I use for cross country and also have a couple of others that I use for both schooling and competitions.

The hat drew many admiring comments throughout the Championships.

As you'd expect for a Charles Owen hat and hat of this quality it's nice and lightweight, breathable and comfortable to wear - as well as being stylish which helps!

Watch out for more pictures throughout the summer as I'll definitely be sporting it at events!

If I've sold it to you - but basically it really does sell itself pop down or order online at Dragonfly they do it in several different piping colours!

http://www.dragonflysaddlery.co.uk/addtocart.asp?categoryid=12&subcatid=30&hr=r&categoryname=Hats&subcatname=Riding&itemid=3011

No comments:

Post a Comment