Wednesday 8 May 2013

10 April 2013 - Last Dressage Competition before giving birth!

Mum and Dad were away skiing so I decided to sneak off and do a dressage competition at Golden Cross. It's been so nice having my independence driving the lorry. 

I managed to drag my non horsey fiancée with me to help, who doesn't like the idea of me still riding when I am 33 weeks pregnant (oh well)!


I just took the two Cullawn boys (Corby) & (Ollie) and entered them both in a Elementary test.


Ollie was first to go felt a little cheeky in the warm up but he settled once he realised he wasn't jumping! 

I've not jumped Ollie since December so it will be interesting when I get back jumping (sticky tape at the ready)!

Ollie did a very good test of 72.4% which is really good for him as he can get a little grumpy! 

Corby my lovely big grey was next (he's for sale & I'm waiting for someone to snap him up and have some fun!).  I can always count on Corby for doing a good test and he scored a 73.2%. Corby won the class and Ollie came 2nd.

It was nice to come home with some prize money and a well worth the day out!  I couldn't of done it without my groom for the day!


Being pregnant has made me concentrate on my flatwork and I think the horses have improved so much, just can't wait to get back in the saddle and jump jump jump!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment