Saturday 31 May 2014

Dubai - 14 - 21 May 2014



James was going to book this holiday for a surprise for my birthday, although I don't think he realises how busy my life is and competing! He was going to book it the weekend of Borde Hill I couldn't miss a local event, by chance I had six free days and we were out there for my birthday on the 20th.

We all had such a lovely time this was Oscar’s second time in Dubai - I'm sure it won't be the last! Oscar had a great time seeing his Auntie Kellie & Uncle Simon.

Oscar chilling in the pool!

It's been a lovely relaxing holiday sunbathing, drinking and eating lots of delicious food, it's a true saying "when you live out there, you put on a Dubai stone" I would easily!

 Brunch with Kellie - you can guess who has the rider's tan!

My birthday was a great day Kellie (James’ sister) took us to a pool /beach bar on the Palm. Had a lovely day drinking cocktails, sunbathing, eating again! In the evening we went to a steak house had a lovely meal with a bottle of Moet champagne and a birthday cake!

 
Yummy birthday cake!




Out to watch the sunset


Missing Dubai already, back to reality, cleaning poo! Wouldn't change it for the world though!


No comments:

Post a Comment