Monday 27 April 2015

Late update!



Quite a relaxing month, I didn't do too many shows with Christmas coming up. Busy trying to do Christmas shopping and spend more time with Oscar.

Before December came I went to a Riding Club qualifier with Madam and Holly. Madam was in a team with Sarah Baldwin, Clare Welton Cole and Tanya Reed.  Sarah and I did the two Novices with Clare doing the Prelim and Tanya the Elementary. Even though I had two mistakes with Madam, one was my fault cantering just a bit early and Madam cantered when she shouldn't have done, we still managed to score 73% our best yet!

Holly was in a team with Shane Carter, Edie and Tanya Reed. Shane doing the Prelim, Edie and Tanya did the Novice test and Holly and I did the Elementary. I didn't think I would get a good test out of Holly as she was feeling like she would explode. But she got into competition mode and we scored our first 10 whoop whoo and qualified for the individual championships!

I’ve also been going out combined training shows, Eventers Challenges and lots of BD events.


Poppy at Coombelands

In December a new ride came to the yard Dousette Du Seigneur (Penny) a 16.2hh mare owned by Judi Vidler. She will be aimed at BE90 and BE100 and will then be for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment