Monday 27 April 2015

Munstead - 22 March


Great event for the young ones to get them started. I did have three rides Saturday but got balloted on another new ride I have this season. Cavaliers Molly Moot (Mouse). I ride Mouse twice a week for Jo who owns her. So just had Penny and Bea. This was my first event back after breaking my leg, which has got the all clear now.

Bea has only done one BE event which was at Borde hill, she tends to get a little tense for the dressage but scored a respectable 31 a super clear SJ. XC  we had a naughty two stops going into the water never had problem with water before but stormed around the rest of the course inside the time. Water practice is in order I reckon!

Penny was amazing we had a 23 dressage being her weakest  phase she didn't do too bad all the hard work paid off and a super double clear coming 2nd!

Next event for Bea, Penny and Mouse will be Chilham Castle.

Ollie was on Sunday doing the BE100+ also had Lauren and her horse on board.

Didn't have to leave until 11.30 so had time to ride before I left and a stop off at the M&S garage to stock up on yummy food.

Ollie started the show off with a 31 dressage which was ok being a Novice test he just let me down in the walk a little tension! But did a super double clear. We came 7th on our dressage score of 31.

Lauren did a super test in the BE100 with an amazing 16 dressage with 4 faults SJ and clear XC to come 4th with a score of 20 surely you’d think that would be a winning score but someone had a 14! Late night back!

No comments:

Post a Comment