Friday 3 July 2015

Rackham - 27 June 2015


Great event always seems nearer then it is. Just Penny and Bea on the Saturday. I was hoping Bea wasn't going to be as clumsy with the hot weather we had. We did improve our dressage with 30.8 just feels a little tight at times and needs to relax. I would say show jumping is her stronger point, but we had two down, Brian Lear built a very good course which coursed a few problems and plus I didn't have many brakes, I think a bit change is in order!!!  Cross country we had a hairy moment at the sunken road, we had to jump down and out over a skinny - it wasn't quite straight forward as that. We jumped to the left out to the right and crikey we’ve got to turn left to the skinny! We got around inside the time just missing out on placings.
Penny had a 30.8 showing I was very consistent in the dressage! We went ahead and jumped our best double clear coming 6th.

Next stop will be Brightling only 15 minutes down the road - yay!!!! I will have three horses in the BE100 Ollie, Bea and Mouse. I’ve been asked to be the Guinea Pig for the CIC*  dressage test. Will have to take one of the dressage divas but not sure who Madam or Poppy???!

No comments:

Post a Comment