Wednesday 6 April 2011

Firle Hunter Trials - 26 March 2011


Took Tango & Bobby to Firle Hunter Trials on Saturday 26 March 2011. It was an early start but well worth the journey and I'm really pleased how they both went.


Bobby went clear. Tango had a sticky moment at the first water but went through and didn't hesitate at the second water. I'm really pleased with him as water has been his only problem. Apart from that he felt really bold and I'm very excited that I'll be eventing him this year it's particularly exciting as I've had him since he was a yearling and backed him myself. I'm planning on doing Ardingly, Chilham and Pulborough unaffilated ODEs before a half season of BE. His flatwork is coming on really well, occasionally I lose his attention but that's probably because he's a stallion too. He is great SJ and respects bigger fences!



No comments:

Post a Comment